Recipe by pink cook
This is an original recipe submitted by Lisa Huff and refreshed by Buitoni. She says: "the pesto and red wine vinegar dressing unites the unique flavors of pancetta bacon, red bell peppers, toasted pine nuts and more to make this sumptuous side dish." Enjoy it.
- 1⁄2 cup refrigerated basil pesto, BUITONI
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 lbs red potatoes, cooked, peeled, cubed and cooled
- 4 large hard-boiled eggs, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pancetta, cooked and crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup celery, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup pine nuts, toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine pesto and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine potatoes, eggs, pancetta, celery, green onions, red pepper and pine nuts in large bowl.
- Drizzle pesto dressing over potato mixture and toss lightly until well coated.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and serve.