Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
- 1 frying chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 can mushroom, drained
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- zucchini, sliced into medium pieces
- fresh ground black pepper
- parsley (to garnish)
- Sprinkle chicken with seasoned salt.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper, cheese, and paprika.
- Coat chicken pieces with mixture.
- Place zucchini in bottom of pot.
- Pour stock over zucchini.
- Arrange chicken on top.
- Cover and cook on medium for 1 hour or until tender.
- Turn control to high, add mushrooms, cover, and cook on high for another 15 minutes.
- Garnish with freshly ground black pepper and parsley.
This was pretty good, I had it "pure", but I think it would go well with some rice. I recommend to cook it on very low though, otherwise you may burn the zucchini.