Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
I had the Chicken in the freezer and no idea what to do with it. A search through the cupboard yielded a few helpful items
- 7 chicken drumsticks
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Skin chicken if desired.
- Combine dry ingredients in one pie plate and milk and beaten egg in another.
- Wet drumsticks completely in milk and egg.
- Coat them thoroughly with the breadcrumb mixture, turning so that the crumbs cover the leg.
- Place legs in a lightly greased 9x13, making sure that the legs do not touch.
- Place in an oven preheated to 375* and bake 45-55 min or until juices run clear and chicken reaches an internal temp of 180*.
We liked it but next time we will use less bread crumbs more cheese and seasoning, it just came out slightly bland for our taste, but still very good. Thanks.
This was very tasty and easy, although next time (and there will be one!), I will halve the coating ingredients because there was WAY too much excess that I had to throw away, and that's just not cost effective!