Recipe by jonesies
Mini meatloaf patties served over noodles. Taken from "The Ground Beef" cookbook.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was OK for us. It was easy to make but we thought it needed more flavor. I followed the recipe exactly as written other then I didn't serve this over egg noodles. Everyone ate it but thought the meatloaf mixture was missing something.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup seasoned bread crumbs, dry
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce, divided
- 2 eggs
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (12 ounce) package egg noodles (wide)
- 2 tablespoons butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Lightly grease a large broiler pan.
- Combine beef, bread crumbs, 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce, eggs, 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese and dried onion; mix with fork.
- Shape meat mixture into 8 (1-inch thick) oblong patties.
- Place on prepared pan.
- Brush patties with remaining spaghetti sauce.
- Bake 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Toss with butter and remaining 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese.
- Serve patties with noodles.