- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1⁄2 cup sliced green onion (8 medium)
- 8 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (4 oz.)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped seeded tomatoes (1 small)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese (2 oz.)
- additional chopped tomato, if desired
- additional chopped fresh parsley, if desired
Directions See How It's Made
- In 10-inch nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until tender.
- Stir in eggs, mozzarella cheese, tomato, parsley and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low; cover and cook 9 to 11 minutes or until eggs are set around edge and light brown on bottom.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over top.
- Cover; remove from heat and let stand 3 to 4 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- If desired, garnish with additional chopped tomato and parsley.