I got this off the back of a can of Italian Green beans. It is a quick one-pan meal and does not take too much time or heat up the house too much if made in the summer.
- Cook pasta according to box and drain.
- Cooked slices sausage in large skillet over medium-high heat until browned.
- Stir in beans and undrained tomatoes.
- Bring to boil and then reduce to low.
- Simmer uncovered 3-5 minutes
- Stir in pasta and cook until heated through 2-3 minutes.
- Top with cheese after plated.
What a fun, easy and great tasting dish. I even used healthy veggie sausage and it still tasted great. This was definitely a comfort food, will make again.