- 1⁄2 lb cooked crabmeat
- 1 1⁄2 lbs puff pastry
- 1 egg white
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped celery
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 pint dry cider
- salt and pepper
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 pint milk
- 2 pinches nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a pie tin 12" across and 1" deep with the pastry and chill in a fridge for 1 hour.
- Also chill pastry for top of pie& brush with egg white.
- Flake crab meat& put into pie followed by celery, parsley, cider and seasoning.
- Beat eggs and milk together and add the nutmeg.
- Put pastry on top and bake in oven at 400 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Serve at once.