Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like Irish Cream, you will definately like this! So simple to put together, and keeps well. Great as a "gift in a jar." Quantity is a guestimate, about 5 cups.
- 2 3⁄4 cups powdered milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered cocoa mix
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar (sifted)
- 1⁄2 cup irish cream coffee creamer (powdered)
- Combine all ingredients; store in an air-tight container.
- To serve:Place 1/3 cup mix into cup. Add 1 cup hot coffee or boiling water.
This is delicious--tried it this morning with coffee. Wonderful!Will make some Hazelnut(favoriite) using your recipe for cold winter nights, Fluffster! Made for the Irish Week in Tour of the British Isles-British, Irish, Scottish Forum.