Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
I hope I am not "reposting" I looked and didn't see this one. I make this for Teddy's Daddy when he's had a rough day or when he needs to relax. I don't use Irish Whiskey I have tried Bushmills in this but it does not taste as good as our current favorite which is Cutty Sark a Scotch Whisky.
- 10 ounces hot coffee (I usually use a medium roast with low acidity)
- 1⁄2 ounce whiskey (I use Cutty Sark Whisky)
- 2 ounces irish cream (I use Baileys)
- 1 ounce whipped cream (I don't know if it's an oz, I use the spray bottle until I'm happy with what is on there)
- Brew coffee.
- Mix in shots of Whisky and Irish Cream.
- Top with Whipped Cream.
Tasty little coffee nightcap! I enjoyed this greatly - it maybe a new favorite on a chilly day! **Made for PAC 2008**