- 3 cups strong black coffee
- 1⁄4 cup bailey's irish cream (more if you're feeling feisty)
- 1⁄3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a 2-quart slow cooker; combine the coffee and Irish Cream in the slow cooker.
- Stir in the whipping cream and cocoa powder (I like my coffee sweet, so I would taste and sweeten, if needed).
- Cover and cook on LOW for 3 hours, or on HIGH for 90 minutes.
- Serve in mugs with a dollop of sweetened whipped cream (the stuff in the can).