- 1⁄2 cup Cointreau liqueur
- 2 cups light rum
- 3 ounces creme de banane
- 1 cup pink grapefruit juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 36 frozen whole strawberries or 36 raspberries
- 3 -4 cups ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- In a big bowl, combine the Cointreau, rum, creme de banane, grapefruit juice, orange juice, lime juice, and pineapple juice.
- Cover and chill for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour the mixture into a punch bowl or large pitcher; add the frozen berries.
- Top with ginger ale and stir gently to blend;.