Recipe by T.Reece
I was bored one evening and I was craving something with oatmeal. I scanned my cabinets to for ingredients I could experiment with and I ended up with Instant Oatmeal Mini Cakes! They are great by themselves, with syrup, jelly, butter or even with Chili! They satisfied my craving!
- 2 (1 ounce) packages instant oatmeal (Vanilla, Almond & Honey)
- 3 cups pancake mix (Hungry Jacks)
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 cup ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce (With Chunks if you like)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (Melted)
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup hot water
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven for 350 Degrees!
- Remember to mix all DRY ingredients together first then add the WET Ingredients next and mix well.
- Make sure you spray your cupcake pan well!
- Fill each cup 3/4 of the way.
- Bake for 22 Minutes.
- This Recipe makes around 24 Mini Cakes.
- HOPE YOU ENJOY! : ).