Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (8 quart) package nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 (16 ounce) jar powdered nonfat dry creamer
- 1 (8 ounce) jar instant coffee
- 1 (1 lb) package confectioners' sugar
- Combine all ingredients in bowl.
- Pour into wide-mouth jars for gifts.
- On label include instructions: TO SERVE, PUT 1/4 CUP MIX IN MUG. ADD 1 CUP BOILING WATER.
- NOTE: Coffee can be flavored, such as hazelnut or vanilla.
I made a batch of this and kept a little for myself, but put most of it in a merchantile-style jar for my dear friend for her birthday (which was a big hit!!). We are both just crazy about your mix and are having so much fun making our own creations with different types of flavors using chocolate milk mix for mocha, and flavored creamers and such. This mix combined with a heaping Tbs of the "International-type" coffees really makes them stretch and is quite a penny-saver!! The combinations and possibilities are ENDLESS!!! Thanks for posting this very versatile, DELICIOUS, home-made mix for all java-junkies!! :)
I agree!! This is less expensive than buying the mix at the store and tastes much better. I'm also going to be making Christmas gifts with this wonderful recipe!! Kelly
Fantastic You have really made my day and my Christmas presents easier. Thank you Grannymj0