Recipe by Small Town Cook
All I can say about these is YUM!! I bake them in the oven, but you can fry or grill them. However, be careful on the grill, when I did mine on the grill the cheese seeped thru and out of the burgers. I did use a broiler pan when baking so the grease went away from meat.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 6 slices cheddar cheese
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 6 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In bowl combine hamburg and 1 cup dressing.
- Make 12 patties. Place 6 on pan.
- In bowl combine bacon and remaining dressing.
- Place a spoonful of bacon mixture in center of each patty on the pan.
- Place a slice of cheese on top.
- Top with remaining patties.
- Pinch edges tightly.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, flip and bake another 15-20 minutes or until hamburger is done.