- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers, each cracker sheet halved crosswise
Directions See How It's Made
- Put chocolate chips into a large saucepan with condensed milk.
- Stir constantly over low heat until chocolate melts and mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and stir in marshmallows.
- Put 2 tablespoons of mixture on a graham cracker half and top with another graham cracker half.
- Continue with remaining mixture and graham crackers.
- Let stand until set, about 2 hours.
- Store covered at room temperature.