Prep 8 mins
Cook 18 mins
Here's an inexpensive but fancy quick micro meal revised from an old recipe. I got this recipe in a pamphlet some time back with Cut-Rite. It is a change from the old standard with beef or lamb.
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 3⁄4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables (I like using broccoli, cauliflower, and carrot combo.)
- 2 cups mashed potatoes
- reynolds cut-rite wax paper
- Stir your flour and milk together until well blended.
- Stir in soup and poultry seasoning.
- Put this all in microwave-safe bowl and cover with a sheet of the wax paper.
- Set the Microwave at Hi for 7-8 min.
- Stir every 2 min until the mixture boils and begins to thicken.
- Stir in the turkey and vegetables.
- Spoon 1 c.
- turkey mixture into 4 individual microwave safe bowls.
- Pipe or spoon 1/2 c.
- potato mixture atop each casserole.
- Sprinkle with Paprika.
- Cover with the wax paper and again Microwave at Hi 9-11 min.
- until the vegetables are tender.
- This makes 4 servings.