1/2 Photos of Individual Fresh Fruit Shortcakes With Cassis
Quick and easy individual shortcakes with fresh fruit and cassis! I've used pre-made shortcakes and filled them with fresh strawberries, pineapple, banana, grapes, kiwi, cantaloupe, honeydew and watermelon all topped with a crown of freshly whipped cream and a generous splash of cassis. Feel free to make your own shortcakes if you like, and fill them with any fresh fruit you desire. Amounts are estimates.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 individual prepared shortcakes (I use one 4.5 oz. package of Hostess shortcakes)
- 2 cups fresh fruit, cut in bite size pieces (strawberry, pineapple, kiwi, honeydew, cantaloupe and watermelon)
- 8 tablespoons cassis liqueur (or to taste)
- whipped cream, to serve
- 1Drizzle a spoonful of cassis over the shortcake base.
- 2Fill with assorted fresh fruit and drizzle with a bit more cassis, to taste.
- 3Top with a dollop of whipped cream.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Individual Fresh Fruit Shortcakes With Cassis
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 295.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: