1/2 Photos of Indian Lower-Fat Naan
Okay, I took this recipe from another member and adjusted some things after so many times of making.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix together. (Mixer with dough hook makes it go fast).
- 2Add 1/2 yogurt and mix, then add more and more till dough forms into formed ball. You want it not to be too dry and not sticky.
- 3Rest dough in bowl for 30-60 minutes.
- 4Split apart dough into golf ball size balls.
- 5Prepare a flat surface with extra flour and dust a ball and roll it out to a 3-6 inch wide piece.
- 6Once all pieces are done start a pan up at medium heat.
- 7Spray with butter spray on back and forward. Best to use clean hands and apply light butter to each side evenly.
- 8Place on pan and wait for bubbles to appear (if cooking too fast turn down).
- 9Check bottom for color and then flip.
- 10Sometimes I flip again to enhance bubbles.
Browse Our Top Flat-Shaped Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Indian Lower-Fat Naan
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 204.6
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.9 mg
- Sodium 941.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.8 g
- Protein 7.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter