Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
Inspired by a recipe on PaleoPlan.com... a refreshing veggie side with a kick!
Make and share this Indian Coleslaw (Paleo) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 small green cabbage, finely chopped (about 3 cups)
- 3 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup almond flour
- 1 large dates, soaked, pitted, mashed
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground brown mustard seeds
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, minced
- sea salt
- Toss cabbage, tomatoes, coconut and almond flour together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mash the soaked date. Add in the remaining ingredients and whisk together to form a smooth dressing.
- Pour dressing into cabbage and tomato mixture and combine completely.
- Keep for up to 2 to 3 days in the refrigerator.