Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Serve these juicy stuffed chops and every one will be amazed. They are so fast and easy to prepare yet look so sophisticated and elegant. The brussels sprouts, bacon and shredded hash brown potatoes are a perfect combination and give the pork fantastic flavor. Even people who think they don't like brussels sprouts rave over these Incredibly Delicious Stuffed Pork Chops.
- 6 slice pepper bacon, chopped
- 340.19 g Brussels sprout, shredded (about 15 make 3/4 lb.)
- 566.99 g Simply Potatoes® Shredded Hash Browns
- 6 thick cut boneless pork chops
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in skillet over medium high heat until slightly brown, remove from skillet, reserve bacon drippings.
- In same skillet, with 2 tablespoons bacon drippings cook brussels sprouts and hash brown potatoes over medium high heat for 10 minutes, adding additional bacon drippings if needed, season with salt.
- Add bacon to potato mixture.
- With sharp knife make a pocket in pork chops.
- Stuff pork chops with potato mixture, season pork with salt.
- Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes or until slightly turning brown.
Oh my goodness, this dish was so delicious ~ so easy and tasty!
Wonderful recipe! The potato/brussel sprout filling in the pork chop is an awesome combination of flavors!!
Wow ! great recipe !