Prep 4 mins
Cook 30 mins
this is a very delicious bread:) can be used with anything:) Native Americans mainly use this with buffalo stew:)
- 1 3⁄4 cups water
- 2⁄3 cup white corn flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- margarine or shortening
- 3⁄4 teaspoon sunflower seeds
- Bring the water to a boil.
- Mix together the flour & salt.
- Pour the boiling water onto the dry ingredients while stirring.
- Continue to stir until the mixture becomes thick & uniform.
- Serve in a bowl topped with margarine & the sunflower seeds.