Recipe by Starfire (aka Wendy)
One of my Mom's favorite Bisquick Recipes. This brings back memories!
Top Review by Trish's Dishes
I was looking for an easy Macaroni and Cheese for dinner. My macaroni was hard and there were just too many eggs. I think I might try again and precook the macaroni and only use 2 eggs. It was just very disappointing.
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded (8 oz.)
- 1 cup macaroni, uncooked
- 2 1⁄4 cups milk
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup Bisquick
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (1 oz.)
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a pie plate 10 x 1 1/2 inches.
- Mix 2 cups cheese and the macaroni.
- Sprinkle mixture in the plate.
- Beat remaining ingredients, except the 1/4 cup cheese, until smooth, 15 seconds in a blender on high, or 1 minute with a hand beater.
- Pour into plate.
- Bake until knife inserted in center comes out clean - about 40 minutes.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes.
- Serves 6 to 8 people.