Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Similiar to ice blends.
- 2 cups ice
- 1⁄2 cup vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons powdered instant coffee
- 1 tablespoon hot fudge
- caramel, for decoration
- Drizzle caramel against the side of the inside of a clear glass.
- Blend together all ingredients.
- Pour into clear glass and serve.
I really enjoyed this coffee. I was in desperate need for caffine, but just too hot to drink regular coffee. I also have to watch the sweets and this is not too sweet. I didn't have the caramel to drizzle on the glass, but other than that I made it as directed. It really hit the spot!!!