- 4 orange pekoe tea bags
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 1 quart water, just-boiled
- 1 1⁄3 cups apricot nectar
- 6 fresh apricots, halved, pitted, sliced
- 12 ounces sparkling water
- 12 ice cubes
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heatproof pitcher, pour just-boiled water over the tea bags & rosemary, & let steep for 10 minutes before removing & discarding the tea bags.
- Let tea cool, then chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour before removing & discarding the rosemary.
- Stir in the apricot nectar & apricots & pour into 6 tall glasses with 2 ice cubes in each glass.
- Top each drink with some of the sparkling water & ENJOY!