Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is my favourite hot drink turned into a dreamy ice cream. You can prepare these cups ahead of schedule, but remember to transfer to the fridge one hour before servin. This ensures that they will be at just the right soft set when you come to eat them.
- 4 tablespoons golden caster sugar
- 100 ml freshly made espresso coffee
- 420 ml evaporated milk
- 300 ml cream
- 50 g roasted coffee beans
- Stir the sugar into the coffee until dissolved. Mix in the evaporated milk and cream.
- Pour into coffee cups and scatter 4 or 5 coffee beans on top of each. Freeze for several hours until frozen solid. About 1 hour before serving, transfer to the fridge.