1/14 Photos of Ice Cubes
2 hrs 2 mins
I'm publishing this recipe because I'm sure that there are other families who have members, who don't know how or have forgotten how to make ice when the ice tray is empty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Empty the ice cubes that are left in the trays (if there are any left) into the bin.
- 2Take the trays over to the sink and fill them with cold water.
- 3Place the water filled ice trays back in the freezer.
- 4Replace the ice bin if you had to remove it.
- 5Shut the door to the freezer.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cubes
Serving Size: 1 (503 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g