4 hrs 30 mins
Adapted from Woman's Day Magazine, June 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line an 8-inch square pan with foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on two sides.
- 2Mix the espresso and the coffee liqueur together. Dip half of each of 18 ladyfingers in the coffee/liqueur mixture and arrange them on the bottom of the pan so that they are packed close together.
- 3Place the coffee ice-cream in a bowl and stir until smooth but not melted.
- 4Spread the softened coffee ice-cream over the ladyfingers and sprinkle with half the grated chocolate and 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- 5Cover with foil and place in the freezer 30 minutes.
- 6Repeat layers using, 18 ladyfingers dipped in coffee and liqueur, softened dulce de leche ice-cream, grated chocolate and the rest of the whipped topping. Cover with foil.
- 7Freeze for 3 hours until firm. A half hour before serving, place in the refrigerator to soften slightly.
- 8To serve, fold back foil. Loosen ends from pan with thin knife.
- 9Holding foil, carefully lift load from pan and invert onto serving dish.
- 10Garnish with chocolate curls and cut into squares or freeze until serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ice Cream Tiramisu
Serving Size: 1 (111 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.3
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 185.7 mg
- Sodium 114.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 22.7 g
- Protein 6.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche ice cream