Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 24 hrs
I put a few recipes in my organizations cookbook and when I received my copy, I came accross this interesting recipe. I went and bought the ingredients, made it, tried it and it is now my new favorite slush. Bottoms up. Cooking time is freezing time.
- 2 liters of good quality vanilla ice cream, softened
- 6 cups unsweetened pineapple juice (*)
- 1 (26 ounce) bottle coconut rum
- Mix all the above ingredients together, thoroughly, I use a Braun hand mixer.
- Pour into large container and freeze.
- Part way through freezing, stir again as ice cream and liquid will seperate.
- To serve, scoop into large glasses, about 2/3 full.
- Add ginger ale or 7-up. Mix.
- *Instead of unsweetened pineapple juice, I also used Dole Pina Colada Fusion.