Recipe by chef FIFI
I havent tried this recipe yet...But I thought I would share this one with you. I have had ice cream kolachy and it is pretty good, so I hope this recipe is a keeper.
Top Review by KittyKat7
I was given this recipe in the 70's. I take all the dough and roll it out on a lightly floured surface. Then I use a 2" cookie cutter to cut out cookies, make the indent & fill with Solo fillings. I keep re-rolling the scraps until all dough is used. I bake in a 400 degree oven for 10-15 min or until lightly browned.
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften butter and ice cream and cream them together.
- Blend in flour.
- Pinch off about 1 rounded tbsp of dough and shape into ball.
- Make an indentation in center and add about 1/2 tsp of your favorite fruit filling.
- Place each cookie on ungreased cooking sheet allowing 1 inch between cookies.
- Bake in oven@350 degrees for 22 to 25 minutes.
- Cool on rack and sprinkle with powdered sugar.