Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a delightful sin. Not only will it knock out the hunger, but it will satisfy you every need for flavor
- 1 cup coffee, brewed double strenghth
- any flavor ice cream (preferably one that tastes well with coffee)
- malt drink powder (optional)
- Blend hot coffee with malt mix if you opt.
- to you the malt mix.
- (I like it alot better with the malt mix) Add ice cream until desired texture is acheived.
- Serve in any beverage container.
- Looks great in margarita glasses, but tastes great in anything.
- AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL-- Enjoy.
This was very good but I preferred it without the malted milk powder, mainly because even with hot coffee it didn't mix well. Of course I don't know if the malted milk powder I bought is what one normally uses in drinks since it had a recipe for brownies on the packaging? Made for Bargain Basement tag.