A cinnamon spiced honey that Neil Young probably uses on his morning toast. Makes a great gift. Standing time not included in estimates.
My Private Note
- 1Find a copy of "Cinnamon Girl" by Neil Young and play it in the kitchen while you work.
- 2Don't crank it up, just play it in the background.
- 3It's optional, of course, but I think the finished product seems to come out better.
- 4Wrap the cinnamon stick in a clean dish towel and whack it carefully with your bowling ball.
- 5You could use a rolling pin or heavy skillet, but that's boring.
- 6Add the cinnamon fragments to one cup of honey in a saucepan, and warm over low heat for 10 minutes.
- 7Let stand 3-4 hours, then strain into a sterilized jar.
- 8Store at room temperature.
- 9A nice gift for honey lovers, cinnamon lovers and Neil Young fans.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for (I Wanna Live With A) Cinnamon (Girl) Honey
Serving Size: 1 (21 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 64.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g