Recipe by Soup Fly *
A quick, yummy pie with a hint of refreshing citrus. Perfect for cook-outs or other get togethers because in makes 2 pies at once. Given to me by a coworker who always has the perfect recipe! (Refrigeration time listed as cook time.)
- 2 graham cracker pie crust
- 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 5 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple or 1 (15 ounce) can mandarin oranges
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk and lemon juice.
- Mix in whipped topping.
- Drain can of fruit and add to mixture.
- (You will want to cut the oranges into small pieces if you choose to use them.) Divide mixture between the two pie shells and spread until fairly smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.