Recipe by MoreWithLessMom
From recession recipes on EatDangerously.com, check out the Eat Dangerously cookbook. Get back in touch with your animal instincts and hunt and gather these ingredients from nature!
- 1 large potato
- 1 large turnip
- 2 carrots
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel your vegetables and cut into one inch chunks.
- In a pan, melt your butter at medium heat, then add the potatoes, turnips, and carrots.
- Stir briskly and have the melted fat coat all surfaces.
- Then, put the vegetables in a roasting pan, sprinkle with cranberries, and roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the turnips are tender.