Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From recession recipes on EatDangerously.com, check out the Eat Dangerously cookbook. Get back in touch with your animal instincts and hunt and gather these ingredients from nature!
- 1 large potato
- 1 large turnip
- 2 carrots
- 1 handful dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon butter
- salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel your vegetables and cut into one inch chunks.
- In a pan, melt your butter at medium heat, then add the potatoes, turnips, and carrots.
- Stir briskly and have the melted fat coat all surfaces.
- Then, put the vegetables in a roasting pan, sprinkle with cranberries, and roast in the oven for about 20 minutes, or until the turnips are tender.