Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from the Sunday coupons.
- crisco nonstick cooking spray
- 24 ounces pet evaporated milk
- 2 cups water
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 cups sour cream
- 3 (5 ounce) boxes Hungry Jack cheddar and bacon potato mix
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives or 1⁄2 cup green onion
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 350. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with no stick cooking spray.
- Combine evaporated milk, water, butter, potato slices and sauce mix, in a 5-quart pot, over medium heat, just until it comes to a boil. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream and chives or green onions. Pour into prepared pan. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 40 minutes or until bubbly and golden brown.