A Hungry Girl swap for Applebee's dessert shooter
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Roughly crush cookies and set half aside.
- 2Evenly distribute the other half between two small glasses or dessert bowls.
- 3Spoon a container of mousse into each glass/bowl.
- 4Top each layer of mousse with half of the pudding.
- 5Squirt 1/4 cup Reddi-wip on top of each pudding layer.
- 6Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies on top of the two desserts, evenly distributing the cookies between the desserts.
- 7Serving Size: 1 dessert (1/2 of recipe). Calories: 150; Fat: 4.75g; Sodium: 270mg; Carbs: 28.5g; Fiber: 1g; Sugars: 6.5g; Protein: 3.5g; POINTS® value 3*.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl's Double Chocolate Mousse Attack
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 38.5
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 19.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: