Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Hungry Girl swap for Applebee's dessert shooter
Make and share this Hungry Girl's Double Chocolate Mousse Attack recipe from Food.com.
- Roughly crush cookies and set half aside.
- Evenly distribute the other half between two small glasses or dessert bowls.
- Spoon a container of mousse into each glass/bowl.
- Top each layer of mousse with half of the pudding.
- Squirt 1/4 cup Reddi-wip on top of each pudding layer.
- Sprinkle remaining crushed cookies on top of the two desserts, evenly distributing the cookies between the desserts.
- Serving Size: 1 dessert (1/2 of recipe). Calories: 150; Fat: 4.75g; Sodium: 270mg; Carbs: 28.5g; Fiber: 1g; Sugars: 6.5g; Protein: 3.5g; POINTS® value 3*.