Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
from Hungry Girl 1-2-3. Weight Watcher points plus: 4. 179 calories, 6.5 g fat, 502 mg sodium, 1.5 g carbs, 0 g fibers, 1 g sugars, 26.5 g protein. This nutrition info does not include the bun, so be sure and add it in if you use one.
- 4 ounces extra lean ground beef
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash pepper
- 1 Laughing Cow light swiss cheese
- Combine all ingredients except cheese in a bowl. Add as much salt and pepper as you like. Knead by hand until integrated.
- Form into a ball and, using your thumb, hollow indentation into the ball (past the center but not all the way through). Fill the hole with cheese and squeeze the meat to seal, making sure no cheese is exposed. Flatten slightly into a thick patty.
- Bring a skillet or grill pan sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat. Place patty in the skillet/grill pan, cover, and cook for 4 to 7 minutes per side, depending on how well you like your burger. Don't press on the patty with your spatula - your burger might ooze out all its cheese!