I got this recipe entirely from Hungrygirl.com. It's chock full of fiber and is crazy healthy and volumetric. Dieters will not have to worry about feeling hungry with this breakfast of champions. The 28 grams of oatmeal is the equivalent of 1 packet of Quaker instant oatmeal. For something a little sweeter, add 1 packet of Splenda as well. Also for an accurate calorie count. look up the title of this recipe on hungry-girl.com. According to her, the nutrition goes as follows: (entire recipe): 179 calories, 3.5g fat, 367mg sodium, 40g carbs, 11g fiber, 3g sugars, 7g protein
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except for Reddi-wip in a microwave-safe bowl.
- 2Add 1/4 cup water and stir.
- 3Microwave for 45 seconds, stir, and then continue to cook in the microwave for 30 - 40 seconds.
- 4Once oatmeal has thickened, remove bowl from the microwave.
- 5Add the Reddi-wip, and stir well. Then enjoy the best bowl of oatmeal you've EVER tasted!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Hungry Girl Complete & Utter Oatmeal Insanity
Serving Size: 1 (100 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.0
- Calories from Fat 256
- Total Fat 28.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.2 g
- Cholesterol 27.9 mg
- Sodium 109.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 6.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
light vanilla soymilk
sugar-free maple syrup
I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread