Recipe by Parvulus
I got this recipe entirely from Hungrygirl.com. It's chock full of fiber and is crazy healthy and volumetric. Dieters will not have to worry about feeling hungry with this breakfast of champions. The 28 grams of oatmeal is the equivalent of 1 packet of Quaker instant oatmeal. For something a little sweeter, add 1 packet of Splenda as well. Also for an accurate calorie count. look up the title of this recipe on hungry-girl.com. According to her, the nutrition goes as follows: (entire recipe): 179 calories, 3.5g fat, 367mg sodium, 40g carbs, 11g fiber, 3g sugars, 7g protein
- 28 g quaker instant oatmeal, Regular
- 59.14 ml fiber one all-bran cereal (original)
- 59.14 ml light vanilla soymilk
- 29.58 ml canned pumpkin puree
- 29.58 ml fat, free reddi-wip
- 14.79 ml sugar-free maple syrup
- 1.23 ml pumpkin pie spice (or cinnamon)
- 5 sprays I Can't Believe It's Not Butter® Spread
Directions See How It's Made
- Place all ingredients except for Reddi-wip in a microwave-safe bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup water and stir.
- Microwave for 45 seconds, stir, and then continue to cook in the microwave for 30 - 40 seconds.
- Once oatmeal has thickened, remove bowl from the microwave.
- Add the Reddi-wip, and stir well. Then enjoy the best bowl of oatmeal you've EVER tasted!