Recipe by coconutcream
Born out of one of those tired middle-of-the-week, clean-out-the-fridge days.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 2 cups uncooked pasta shells
- 20 slices pepperoni, quartered
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 10 3⁄4 ounces condensed tomato soup
- 2 7⁄8 ounces French-fried onions
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, divided
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil the chicken until cooked through; cube.
- Cook pasta according to package directions and drain.
- Combine the two soups in a large bowl.
- Stir in 1 cup cheese and the pepperoni.
- Stir in the chicken and pasta shells.
- Pour into a lightly greased 9x13-inch baking dish and bake uncovered for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle the top with the french fried onions, then the remaining 1 cup cheese; return to oven for 5-10 minutes, until cheese is melted.