Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 3 mins
Cook 5 mins
Lemony... Creamy... Garlicky...Yummy!
Make and share this Humongous Hummus Among Us recipe from Food.com.
- Drain and rinse the garbanzo beans.
- Add everything to a food processor and place it on the grind setting until it's creamy the way you prefer it, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add up to 8 tablespoons of water so it becomes light and fluffy.
- Place in a covered dish and refrigerate for several hours to allow it to thicken and for the flavors to develop.
- Serve with veggies or pita wedges and Enjoy!
- Note: If you can't find tahini in your local market try Bekah's Homemade tahini Recipe #73859!