Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
This is so easy, so healthy and so yummy!
- 1 garlic clove, peeled
- 1 tablespoon sesame, seed
- 20 g olive oil
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chickpeas, 1 drained 1 with liquid
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Turn the Tmix on with blades set at speed 9. Drop whole garlic clove onto running blades through the hole in the lid. Scrape down.
- Add sesame seed and oil. Cook 3 minutes/100º/ speed 1.5.
- Add in all remaining ingredients EXCEPT salt. Mix 20 seconds slowly raising speed from 1 - 6. Scrape down.
- Taste, add salt as necessary. Mix 20 seconds/speed 5.
- Serve immediately, or chill.
When you want a quick Thermomix dip for entertaining or on sandwiches and pizzas, easy to do!<br/>Did I mention is VERY tasty! Is a keeper! Thank you!