Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Eric and I created this when during our Iron Chef whats in the pantry challenge. It can be an appy or a main course. All measurements are approximate it was more of a eyeball it situation. Also we served it with spicy pita chips made by baking the sliced pita topped with McCormick roasted garlic spice. You can also use frozen broccoli
- 1⁄2 cup roasted garlic hummus
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained, roasted garlic
- 2 cups broccoli florets, raw
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- romano cheese, grated to tasted
- pita chips
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Layer ingredients as listed in a 2 quart oven safe casserole dish or 8 X 8 baking dish
- Bake until cheese is melted and broccoli is to desired degree ( we like ours crunchy )
- Serve with spicy pita chips and a great friend.