Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
What can I say--pregnancy makes you dump all sorts of things together that sound good. The sauce will be runny, all the better for pouring over rice.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 chicken breasts
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple chunks in juice
- 1 large green pepper, diced
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, sweet variety
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Cube chicken and fry until browned.
- While chicken cooks, in medium bowl add barbecue sauce and all of pineapple juice.
- Do not drain chicken, add green pepper, pineapple and sauce.
- Let cook several minutes until chicken is well coated and infused with sauce.
- It will look a little soupy, so serve over rice with a slotted spoon and then drizzle sauce on top--it is too good to throw out!