- 8 ounces canned crushed unsweetened pineapple
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups white flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Drain pineapple and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine oil and honey. Add egg, pineapple and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda in a seperate bowl.
- After blending, add this into the wet mixture and stir well.
- Drop tablespoonfuls of the mixtuer onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes. Cool on a rack, then serve.
- Store in an airtight container.