- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 3 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- Place the milk in a small saucepan over medium heat until it is nice and hot.
- Meanwhile, place the chopped chocolate, instant coffee powder, and vanilla extract in your blender.
- Pour the hot milk into the blender and process until nice and foamy.
- Pour the hot chocolate into two cups and garnish with a dusting of cocoa powder or grated chocolate.