Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
As a kid my dad would bring these home Sunday mornings and they were a favorite of mine. I decided to experiment and make a copycat and this is what I came up - very scrumptious way to start a weekend morning.
- 1 bagel, sliced in half
- 2 -3 tablespoons pizza sauce
- 5 -10 jalapenos, sliced from the jar
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup cheddar cheese or 1⁄4-1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 350.
- Lay bagel cut side down on baking sheet.
- Slather pizza sauce on both bagel halves.
- Place jalapenos on top of the sauce, randomly around on the bagel.
- Sprinkle cheese over bagel.
- Make sure to get sauce, jalapeno and cheese in the hole of the bagel.
- Heat in oven for 10 minutes.
- Let cool for at least 5 minutes before eating.
- I like to put cream cheese on the bagel - butter is also very yummy!