Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Add layers of heat to burgers with Hot Taco Seasoning Mix, Pepper Jack cheese and jalapeno slices. Photo credit: Amy Johnson from She Wears Many Hats.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup crushed tortilla chips
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix Hot
- 6 slices monterey jack pepper cheese
- 6 hamburger buns
- Mix ground beef, tortilla chips and Seasoning Mix in large bowl until well blended. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill, broil or cook in nonstick skillet on medium heat 5 minutes per side or until burgers are cooked through (internal temperature of 160°F). Add cheese slices to burgers 1 minute before cooking is completed.
- Serve burgers on rolls with desired condiments and toppings.