Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 min
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon lime zest (optional)
- Combine pineapple juice, cranberry juice, honey and cloves in a large saucepan.
- Heat to boiling for one minute.
- Remove from heat.
- Sprinkle with grated lime peel, if desired.
- Serve in mugs.
Delicious! The addition of the honey and cloves is perfect and this is now my top favorite cranberry drink. I didn't add the lime zest as I don't care for lime. However, when I make this again I'm going to try it with orange zest.