Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Recipe posted by request. Original recipe from "The Rodale Food Center".
Make and share this Hot Pepper Vinegar recipe from Food.com.
- Sterilize a 1 quart mason jar.
- Cut peppers in half.
- Place in jar and add the vinegar.
- Cover tightly and let stand i a cool dark place for 3 weeks, shaking twice a week.
- Strain through wet cheesecloth.
- Sterilize another quart jar, pint or half pint jars-your choice.
- Pour strained vinegar into quart or individual jars, seal.
- Keeps up to 1 year in the fridge.