Recipe by Sharon123
Creamy peanut butter gives the traditional hot chocolate a littel twist! Adapted from The Nut Gourmet Cookbook by Zel Allen.
- 2 cups milk (regualr, soy, almond or rice)
- 3 -5 tablespoons honey, to taste
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons unsalted creamy peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine milk, honey, cocoa ppowder, and vanilla in a 2 quart saucepan. Heat to medium high, stirring vigorously with a wire whisk to incorporate the cocoa powder.
- Add the peanut butter and stir again with the whisk to mix completely. Heat to desired temperature. Pour into mugs. Enjoy!