Recipe by kleigh83
The great thing about it is that these noodles are just as good room temperature. This is a great recipe for a busy mom who doesn't have time to eat after she has cooked or for taking to work with you for lunch.
- 1⁄2 lb dry asian egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper flakes
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles in a large pot over high heat for about 4 to 5 minutes, or until al dente.
- Drain the noodles into a serving bowl.
- Set aside.
- Whisk in a small bowl the remaining ingredients until well blended.
- Pour over cooked noodles.
- Serve hot or at room temperature.